Welcome to GTS Anal!

 Welcome to Gts Anal!


    This blog is dedicated to giant women buttholes! I've been a giantess fan all my life and I noticed that when your kink is a minority within a minority that is the giantess community, there isn't that much content around. It's always all about the vore and crush...That's why, I want to share all of the gts anal content I've gathered over the years to share it with, what I hope can become a community.

    When I was younger, it was hard for me to find anal content but now, if a young person is dying for some anal insertion pics or stories, they can just type gts anal in their search engine and find some good stuff here!

    This is just a hobby for me, and I just hope it can help other people like me to find good content but who knows, if it becomes more popular, I might get more invested in it. In the mean time, enjoy!

    Also I've never made a blog before or anything like that so I'm still discovering all  the possibilities. Be nice please!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Anal" artists that deserve more attention

Hot asshole models

POV: These anime girls are about to shove you in their butthole

POV: She's about to shove you in

POV: You are a hentai milf's sex-toy

My first giantess world story

POV: She's about to sit on you